Friday, February 7, 2014

This is not a post about body acceptance.

It was going to be.  Trust me.  I'm down about 8 pounds (on my 5'5" frame) on this little challenge and although I think I can see changes in my body, I was still convinced that the damn jeans I posted about here would still not fit.  I was going to blame my jeans on my genes.  Women in my family don't have defined waists, I was going to tell you.  With each passing year, in fact, our torsos grow shorter until we are left with just legs and boobs.  Yep, that's it.  Can't change it, so break out the mom jeans and let's just move the hell on.

And then, well, I tried on the jeans.  And, well, shit.  Turns out, it's not about the f&%$ing genes.  It's about the FUCKING JEANS.  And now, yeah, they fit.



1 comment:

  1. Awesome job Sara, keep up the good work..even when you are sick..

    Cory

    ReplyDelete