Friday, January 31, 2014

Sweet nothings.

So, yeah, we're not allowed any sugar on this challenge.  No sugar, no honey, no syrup, no stevia, no artificial sweeteners.  Nada.  Desperate times call for reasonable and creative measure.  I thus present you with my new favorite one-block snack (one block carb, one block fat...you're on your own to add in a protein):

Yum.
That's half a cup of cubed pineapple rolled in 1TB of unsweetened coconut flakes and toasted in the toaster oven (I put it on the little tray and just use the 2-slice toaster cycle.  Like I'm playing with the Easy Bake oven that I NEVER HAD DAMMIT.)


I used this.  And before you go thinking oh that's crap, it's not real food, blah blah blah...this is just dehydrated a bit to remove some of the oil.  Still only one ingredient (and that would be, um, coconut).  1 TB is only one block of fat and it's enough to cover 1/2 cup of pineapple.  Just be careful not to over-toast it because it does dry out and burn pretty quickly and doesn't taste good at all like that.

Happy Friday!  Tomorrow is cheat meal night out...woo-freaking-hoooooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment